HR&F Connect AB
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• E-mails sent to us
• Any relevant data to perform the ordered services which is outlined in an agreement
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Place an order for any of our services.
• Voluntarily sending data or provide feedback on any of our message boards, sharepoints or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Market data providers outlined in an agreement
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Email you with offers on services we think you might like.
• Process your message and manage your account.
Our Company will not share your data with any 3rd party companies.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Microsoft 365 cloud services in Sweden and local back-up storage at office.
Our Company will keep your data while agreement is effective and until 5 years after agreement ceased. Emails are stored for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing emails and terminate any teams SharePoint
Our Company would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
lf you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company.
lf you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, Email us at: email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Marketing. Our website uses Google Maps so you can find our offices.
How to manage cookies
You can deny cookies in our cookie popup. None will be stored on your computer until you have accepted cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com